Thursday, November 8, 2007

First Things Second

FYI, I am a horrendous speller. I believe the last time I was tested my spelling was on a 5th grade level this is mildly interesting due to the fact that I love reading, my grammar and vocabulary are very good and I scored exceptionally well on my verbal SAT's back in the day(997 ish). luckily the blog has spell check so you will not have to float through some of the really bad words however, I am sure I will leave them in occasionally. So with that being said I do know that I cannot spell so in the future if you fell you must point it out i will understand but my spelling has not gotten better in the last 10 years so it is unlikely to improve due to someones ferocious comments and criticisms. My opinions on the other hand change daily and are sometimes as outrageous as my spelling. Please feel free to comment on these both good and bad its like constructive criticism on your point of view.

No comments: